1 month ago - Emplois & Formations - Kousséri - 58 vues
Location: Kousseri; Mora
Salaire: -- FCFA
- Team player
- Background in complex emergencies situation analysis, needs assessments and response planning and management;
- Knowledge of international humanitarian standards (SPHERE, …) and Red Cross Codes of Conduct;
- Timely and effective delivery of project activities and other outputs (reports, etc.);
- Proven capacity to facilitate trainings, coach staff and provide supportive supervision;
- Commitment to child protection, gender equality and participation;
- Demonstrate ability to assess best practice, document and disseminate lessons learned;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office including words, excel, power point, internet etc…);
- Ability to network with grassroots structures;
- Willingness to travel at short notice and be flexible to changing circumstances
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office including words, excel, power point, internet etc,,);
- Communication Skills: Well developed written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders as a representative of PLAN.
- Commitment and adherence to humanitarian values and standards,
- Aware of own strengths, weaknesses and pro-active in using feedback and self-development
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to PLAN's core values and humanitarian principles
- Resilience/Adaptability and flexibility: Ability to operate effectively under extreme circumstances including stress, high security risks and harsh living conditions. Works and lives with a flexible, adaptable and resilient manner.
- Awareness and sensitivity of self and others: Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity.
- Have experience and the ability to live and work in diverse cultural contexts in a culturally appropriate manner. Has a capacity to make accurate self-assessment particularly in high stress and high security contexts.
- Patient, adaptable, flexible, able to improvise and remain responsive under pressure.
- Preparedness to live and work in uncertain security environments.
Physical Environment and Demands:
- May be “typical office environment”; note if heavy lifting, climbing, excess travel, etc.
- Work intensively in the field: The YEC Assistants will spend at least 80% of their time on the field in the context of the implementation and monitoring of activities.
- Periods of intense work at all times of day.
- Working in multiple locations and on the move.
Location: Kousseri; Mora
Type of Role: YEC Assistant
Reports to: YEC Officer/ Project Coordinator
Closing Date: 29/07/2019
Note: Vous devez être identifié avant de poster une note.