Social Media Manager Professionnel3 days ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 1 vue
Salaire: -- FCFA
|Job Title||Social Media Manager [Part Time]|
|Job Overview||We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In, and Twitter.|
You will be responsible for creating original text, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
|Responsibilities and Duties||· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences|
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
· Set specific objectives and report on ROI
· Generate creative content for review
· Edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
· Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
· Collaborate with owner to ensure brand consistency
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
|Key Competencies||· Proven work experience managing multiple social media accounts|
· Hands on experience in content management
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
· Knowledge of online marketing channels
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Expected Start Date: Immediately
To apply follow this link- https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/QAbj9Edmb2enbYx5y9q
Note: Vous devez être identifié avant de poster une note.