Small Grants Coordinator (SGC) at Peace Corps Professionnel2 weeks ago - Emplois & Formations - Yaoundé - 4 vues
- University degree in Administration, finance, Management, Economics, Social Sciences, or related field required.
- Work experience in an international organization or similar entity for at least three years.
- Strong skills in grant proposal writing, grant making and project management cycle for small-scale community projects.
- Experience in community development and/or HIV/AIDS Prevention projects.
- Demonstrated experience with project management.
- Computer competency: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- High fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated experience training individuals.
- Demonstrated familiarity with donor-funded programs.
- Strong understanding of the HIV epidemic in Cameroon.
Desired knowledge and skills
- Experience working with international volunteer organizations.
- Knowledge of American culture and diversity.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) strategy, programming, & reporting.
- Ability to work a regular Monday through Friday schedule with impromptu, after-hours, weekend assignments and travel to countryside when necessary.
Submit the following in MS Word or PDF:
- A cover letter;
- Current resume;
- At least three professional references.
Peace Corps Cameroon does not accept documents saved on any cloud format including Google. The file size should not exceed 8MB. Applications should be submitted to [email protected] and include ‘Small Grants Coordinator Application’ in the subject line.
No telephone calls or personal visits please. Only the documents listed in the application instructions should be submitted including your telephone number by August 12, 2019.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.