Senior Manager Credit and E-Vouchers Professionnel2 months ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 49 vues
- You want to be part of the Finance team that changed the game of its sector and left a legacy
- You are ready to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment
- You are autonomous, innovative and don’t fear to fail
- You are passionate by information technologies and communication and digital
- You are a professional in Accounting & Finance, humble and a leader unleashing the potential of teams
Please join the FINANCE TEAM of our client, a start up in the Information Technologies and communication sector.
The position is located in Douala.
One (01) Senior Manager Credit & E-Vouchers (COMPT 004)
- Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, you will:
- be in-charge of approving or rejecting units value requests from merchant and Enterprise partners , based on deposits or revenue and credibility potential and losses.
- evaluate merchant and Enterprise partners creditworthiness
- create credit scoring models to predict risks
- You are a Cameroonian holder of a University degree in accounting, Finance or related field.
- You have a proven experience in a similar role.
- You have advanced analytical, organization, interpersonal, spreadsheet and modelling skills,
- You are able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions,
- You have demonstrated strong project management skills,
- You have an experience in leading, coaching and developing staff,
- Bilingual French/English
Attractive remuneration with fix and variable salary plus benefits.
Candidates interested by this opportunity will submit their resume at [email protected] precising the code (COMPT 004)
The submission deadline is 21st August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted