Sales Account Manager at Wärtsilä Cameroon Professionnel3 months ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 46 vues
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to be part of our dynamic and energetic Sales Team
Preferred Location: Douala,
If you are a dynamic and energetic person and you like working in a challenging and exciting environment, a team player who is creative and thinks outside the box, constantly seeking to improve your performance by setting and reaching your goals, read on!
As Sales Account Manager at Wärtsilä, you will work closely with your Energy Solutions Sales colleagues, and achieve together expected results for the business.
Duties and responsibilities
At Wärtsilä, we are committed to enabling sustainable societies with smart technology. We demonstrate our dedication with every new product launch, workshop, acquisition, and customer deal. You are inquisitive and enthusiastic about technology, and strive to support our long term business and solutions. You are ready to take the next step to lead the transformation of our industry and ride the wave of change.
- Develop, report and assume accountability for sales and sold margin budgeted among assigned customer accounts
- Visit customers based on weekly, monthly planning activities, maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationship,
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers,
- Create Account plans for major customers, execute plan and update changes throughout the year,
- Develop and maintain customer satisfaction
- Collect and communicate market intelligence and competition information
- Propose customer specific budget based on historical data, market outlook, identified opportunities and strategy
- Create, maintain and manage all customer visit reports and opportunities in CRM
- Maintain accurate customer records among assigned accounts,
- Cooperate and coordinate sales activities for global or cross country operating customers with responsible colleagues
- Ensure that customer inquiries, orders and complaints are responded to in a prompt and satisfactory manner
Last application date: 24/07/2019
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Find out more at www.wartsila.com