Safety & Security Officer at ECOBANK Cameroun S.A. Professionnel1 month ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 14 vues
ECOBANK Cameroun S.A. is recruiting a Safety & Security Officer, ready to work across the national territory. The position is based in Douala.
I. JOB PURPOSE
? Assist Country Heads for Ops & Tech in addressing affiliate security and safety matters.
? Ensure that local security& safety programs adhere to Ecobank policies and comply with local regulatory rules.
? Administer safety & security policy and procedures.
? Responsible and accountable to local business management and /Officer in charge for maintaining a secure and safe working environment.
? Appoint a Safety & Security Representative in each branch and get procedures implemented through them.
? Constant monitoring of CCTV equipment to ensure prompt intervention in case of suspicious incidents
II. KEY RESPONSABILITIES
- Guard management both in the branches and in the expatriates residences
- Ensure that security& safety incidents are reported to Officers in Charge and corrective actions are implemented where necessary.
- Review and approve emergency notification procedures.
- Adherence to premises, fire and safety standards
- Ensure security of the Bank premises is maintained at all times according to institutional standards and requirements
- Administration of expatriates’ house maintenance of safety & security equipment by contractor.
- Assist Officers in charge for maintaining a secure and safe working environment.
- Provide awareness training for all new employees to include how to respond to emergency situations like bomb threats, robberies, security procedures, fraud and incident reporting, document alarm, CCTV and security system testing
- Identify security risks and propose corrective measures
- Administer Global Security Policy and procedures at the facility they serve
- Conduct an annual inspection and periodic testing of the security protection systems, security procedures and Policy ensuring compliance
- Provide in bank branch operations or facilities with hold–up alarms, conduct monthly testing of the alarms and cameras with other branch personnel
- Inform personnel of their responsibilities to support security programs in accordance with local law and Ecobank policy
- Assist local regulatory agencies as required
- Participate in producing the emergency evacuation plan including assembly points, evacuation routes, contact numbers, etc.
- Provide description and location of the facility’s security equipment and drawings if available
- Maintain a facility security file in which all file information is to be maintained for five years Ecobank is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, etc…
III. JOB CONTEXT
- Moderate responsibility: work involves determination of accuracy of calculations on safety & security related invoices.
- Continuous work with all Bank staff as being their permanent support and adviser on security and safety matters
- Moderate level of contact with Security & Safety contractor, police and fire brigade
IV. JOB PROFILE
- Organization skills
- Initiative-to do what is right without being told
- Good team player
- Minimum Bachelor degree. Any related professional qualification is an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- High level of security sense and ability to provide service to all staff.
- High degree of ability to make decisions using considerable initiative and judgment
- Working under more than 1 supervisor
- High degree of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
- Ability to create favorable impressions and inspire confidence Warning The Use of this title does not indicate any limitation on your duties or job function and you may be assigned to different duties or asked to carry out additional duties from time to time.
V. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] latest July 15th, 2019 at 5pm prompt, with the subject « SAFETY & SECURITY OFFICER »
NB: Only applications matching with the desired profile will be contacted