Real Estate Property Agents Professionnel1 month ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 13 vues
About Mungenow Properties:
Mungenow Properties is a digital property portal that aims to simplify the process of renting, buying or selling properties across the African continent. This, Mungenow Properties intends to do by enabling meeting, interaction and deal closure between buyers, sellers, lessees and lessors alike using a careful blend of technology and human interaction in a manner like never before.
Related with our activities we are looking for Property agents to be part of our dynamic and energetic team.
Working Location:We are recruiting the following number of property agents in different towns in Cameroon. See list of towns and number of property agent (s) we are looking for:
· DOUALA: 2 Property agents
· YAOUNDE: 1 Property agent
· BUEA: 1 Property agent
· KRIBI: 1 Property agent
· DSCHANG: 1 Property agent
Key requirements to be an internal property agent of Mungenow Properties:
· Must be based in a city that is currently being targeted by Mungenow Properties (refer to the cities mentioned in this call for applicants);
· Must be above 18 years of age;
· You should own a smart phone and be able to use basic apps such as WhatsApp;
· Passionate about helping people find new homes, offices, shops and hotels on a timely and friendly manner;
· Fluent in either English or French;
· Able to work independently with little or no supervision;
· Able to work flexible hours when required;
· Available to travel within Cameroon for training sessions, meetings or workshops;
· Have basic photography skills (you would have to take pictures as part of your job);
· Having basic marketing and sales skills;
· Able to meet tight deadlines strict targets.
All applications (CV and cover letter) must be sent by email to the following address: [email protected] mentioning on the email subject the town you are applying as a property agent. For example, an email subject can read: Property Agent in Douala
Deadline for the reception of applications: 19th of July 2019.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will e contacted. Find out more at www.mungenowproperties.com