Programme Associate at UNICEF Cameroon Professionnel2 months ago - Emplois & Formations - Yaoundé - 55 vues
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- A minimum of six years of administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset.
- Relevant work experience with UNICEF is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in French is required. Knowledge of another official UN language such as English or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF's core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The competencies required for this post are….
View our competency framework at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles.
All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Advertised: 11 Jul 2019 W. Central Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 18 Jul 2019 11:55 PM W. Central Africa Standard Time