Manager Forensic Accounting at PriceWaterhouseCoopers Professionnel3 weeks ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 3 vues
Manager Forensic Accounting
- Line of Service: Advisory
- Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
- Specialism: Advisory Generalist (entry level)
- Management Level: Manager
Job Description & Summary
A career within Forensic Accounting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients understand where they might have vulnerabilities and develop solutions to manage the risks involved. We prevent, respond to and remediate a wide range of business threats, risks and complex issues. To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Master of Accountancy - Accounting & Finance
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified) French
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? Yes
Job Posting End Date juillet 23, 2019