|Jobs Opportunities : Professionals Internships-HRIS Developers|
Union Bank of Cameroon Plc is presently in search of an HRIS Developer for a 06 months professional Internship in its Human Resource department based in Douala - Cameroon. Opportunity is open for external candidates skilled in web-based software development, project management and process automation.
- To work under absolute guidance and supervision to efficiently automate the UBC leave management process
- Within a duration of six (06) months. The incumbent should be able to design, develop and deploy an integrated
- web-based solution to roll-out the said process following the guidelines provided by the Head of HR.
- Reporting line: Head, Human Resources
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design document.
- Develop and implement software program for leave of absences
- Ensure regular communication with project owner and technical support staff of the bank.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Compile timely comprehensive and accurate documentation
- Train in house users
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, project management or any related field
- Good knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- XML, JSON
- Good analytical capacities.
- Good knowledge in frameworks such as symfony, Laravel etc.
- Ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Proactivity, cooperation and team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proof of experience will be an added advantage
- Mastery of the English and French Languages
All documents (CV and Cover Letter) should be sent to [email protected] with
mention of “Professional Internship - HRIS Developer” in the subject line on or before 5.00pm of
September 06, 2019