Graduate Talent Program (Network Engineer Graduate)
We're Ericsson, a huge community of passionate, like-minded people. And that's a powerful thing.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we've made it our business to make a mark. We've never had a greater opportunity to drive change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable and connected world.
We are on a quest, we´ve promised to never stand still; relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. This demands from all our people the creativity to discover, the accountability to deliver and the courage to remove complexity wherever it presents itself. Your commitment to these qualities will always be expected, and never go unnoticed. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be 'the person that did that'. And for this, we need the right people.
Our Graduate Talent Program in Cameroon will begin in August 2019 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds. Is this you?
We are looking for graduates with the following degree:
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science / IT, or Telecommunications, or relevant.
- Graduated individuals who completed in 2019 (maximum one year ago) who are available to start fulltime (immediately)
Job Responsibilities & Tasks you will be involved in:
- Participate in 2G, 3G, and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, accessibility, retainability, mobility, etc.
- Help with customer complaints and provide solutions with proper explanation report.
- Provide support in customer discussions, presentations, and workshops.
- Learn more about the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core).
- Assist technical team with Radio Access Network (RAN) related problems.
- Contribute to the interactions with customers and help identify areas of improvement.
- Exposure to data collection tools such as TEMs Investigation 13.0, etc.
- Expand knowledge on Linux, Internet Protocol (IP) and Cloud Technology.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Areas
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What we offer:
- 12 months graduate program - we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You'll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Continuous learning and development
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry
What's in it for you?
With over 95,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance.
Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G