Fluid Control Technician at TechnipFMC Professionnel4 weeks ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 2 vues
Fluid Control Technician
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Fluid Control Technician - Cameroon
We are looking for a Fluid Control Technician able to work independently conducting all aspects of the inspection process of high pressure pumping components to meet customer and TechnipFMC inspection standards, while being trained and developed to become a Master Service Technician. Maintaining a strong focus on Health, Safety and Environment as well as quality of work being performed.
- Safety – Supports the safety culture at the base by adhering to established safety procedures and expectations of compliance. In addition to being active as a Safety Rep and leading Tool Box meetings.
- Quality – Performs all inspections, and repairs in accordance with TechnipFMC and customer standards. Supports the quality culture of TechnipFMC.
- Financial Performance – Maximize throughput by working efficiently and eliminating unnecessary idle time. Maintain attendance record of at least 97.5% per the Fluid Control Attendance Policy.
- Training – Successfully complete all Integrated Services training requirements. Apply knowledge gained through training in all daily activities.
- Customer Satisfaction – Adhere to customer standards. Maintain professional appearance and demeanor. Perform all service technician tasks as assigned.
- Inventory – Properly document all inventory transactions and maintain organization of in stock items. Responsible use of operating supplies. Follow all company guidelines pertaining to inventory control.
- Facility and Environmental - Proactively supports compliance with local, state and federal standards including hazardous waste disposal and air quality standards. Identifies and recommends the upgrade of service tools, equipment, and fleet vehicles to ensure their safety, fitness for purpose and their serviceability. Provides daily inspection of shop tooling and equipment. Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- All other tasks as assigned by facility management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- International – Qualifying Certificate or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic PC skills
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of manual, pneumatic, and electric hand tools
- Committed to Health, Safety and Environment
- Must be able and willing to travel
- Minimum 9 months as Service Technician II.
- Actively participate in Shining Star – quality and /or safety submittal (Have we defined this for Integrated Services)
- Demonstrated ability to pass competency exams.
- Must be in compliance with all corporate requirements such as P-card, HSE, HR, etc.
- Technical assessments must be completed for Visual, Gauging, Rebuild, and Final
- Must have submitted a positive quality/safety improvement suggestion for possible implementation Must be assessed in Pressure Testing and Inteserve
- May not have any active positive discipline records within the past 6 months, or scored a "Needs Improvement" on most recent performance appraisal