Finance Reporting Senior Analyst at Citi Professionnel1 month ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 18 vues
Finance Reporting Senior Analyst
The Finance Reporting Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for the generation, tracking and submission of financial reports in coordination with the Finance Team. The overall objective of this role is to accurately prepare and report business/financial transactions, reports and statements in accordance with local regulatory guidelines.
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators, SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) based on requirements such as US GAAP, US Regulatory, and local statutory reporting
- Assist with closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Perform analysis of financial results and conclude cause of variances such as accounting issues and economic events
- Produce metrics to senior management highlighting key issues and remediation status and maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures
- Assist in the development of process efficiencies and improvement efforts as well as data quality improvement projects
- Interpret policies, guidelines, and processes and resolve complex problems and transactions
- Assist with the management of one or more processes, reports, procedures, or products
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Financial Services Industry and Project Management experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Working knowledge of related industry practices and standards
- Ability to work with multiple functions
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.