Expansion Associate Francophone Central Africa
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
To inspire a new wave of prosperity across Africa by building payments infrastructure to connect Africa to the global economy.
About the Expansion Associate Francophone Central African Role
We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
As our Expansion Associate for Francophone Central Africa, your primary responsibility will be to manage and oversee the growth and expansion of the company’s operations from conceptualization to implementation in the designated local market and offerings in line with best practices and regulatory standards.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Setting up local entity and all required documentation
- Identify and locate potential partnerships in the selected markets
- Oversee and secure all necessary regulatory licenses, permits and approvals required for each expansion project
- Responsible for the launch and development of the business per agreed terms and conditions
- Negotiate with stakeholders, the conditions for implementing new business operations
- Ensure effective management of relationships with key customers and accounts.
- Identify effective partnership and create in-roads to the development of the required relationships for the business
- Handing off projects to Project Managers
- Championing sales opportunities and business development in the selected market
- Ensuring to keep up with weekly periodic reports and communicate with Management
- Act on behalf of; and perform any other duties that may be assigned
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- In-depth knowledge and technical understanding of the organisation’s strategy & business, product and service offerings
- Very good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics including regulation, legislation and operating environment.
- Very good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written)
- Excellent problem solving, strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Being a national or resident of Cameroon
- Excellent proficiency of English & French Language and ability to communicate well in English & French
Please click the Apply Now button above to get started
Application Deadline : 13th September 2019
Need Help? We are happy to support