Events Security Officers (Protocol) Professionnel1 month ago - Emplois & Formations - Buea - 26 vues
Job Opportunity: 20 PROTOCOL OFFICERS
SHEPHERD SECURITY AND CONSULTANCY INT'L Requires the sevices of 20 protocol officers to work in Buea, Limbe, Douala and Yaounde.
- Maintain order in events
- Direct and usher guests
- Direct and control parking
- Communicate with head office and security forces when need be.
- Give security reports after events
- Identify security threats
- At least GCE O'Level
- Between 18 - 45 years old
- Fluent expression in English or French
- Physically presentable.
- Employee badge
- Gadgets (walkie talkie, scanners and teasers)
- Free training.
- Photocopy of highest certificate
- Photocopy of ID Card
- Curriculum Vitae (optional)
- Motivation letter addressed to THE MANAGER OF SHEPHERD SECURITY AND CONSULTANCY INT'L BUEA
- Complete Application files should be dropped at the HEAD OFFICE OPPOSITE PCSS BUEA TOWN
- Application files can also be sent online to the email: [email protected]
- Selected Applicants shall be called for a face-to-face interview at the head office
- Successful Candidates (after the interview) shall be placed on training before deployment
Deadline for Application
Friday 27th September 2019 At 11:59pm.