DTM Assistant Particulier6 months ago - Emplois & Formations - Buea - 162 vues
IV. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ordinary level or Advanced level certificates at least,
- University degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Five years of relevant professional experience or three years for candidates holding university degree
- At least One year of experience within the humanitarian context (NGO, UN agency, etc.)
- Involved during a significant period of time in field operations of any kind, in the area of interest;
- Great knowledge of the cultural, geographic and socio-economic landscape acquired through past professional experiences in the region;
- Required (specify the required knowledge): English (Fluent, oral and written)
- Advantageous: French and local languages (Bakweri, Nyangi’s, Ejagam, etc.)
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Establishes strong relationships with colleagues and partners; relates well to people at all levels.
- Is fully aware of the team purpose, respects and understands individual and collective responsibilities.
- Willingly puts in extra effort without being asked and adopts a "hands-on" approach whenever necessary to achieve team objectives.
- Coordinates own work with that of the team to meet agreed priorities and deadlines.
- Produces quality results and provides quality services to clients.
- Meets goals and timelines for delivery of products or services.
- Manages time and resources efficiently, monitoring progress and making adjustments as necessary.
- Shows understanding of own role and responsibilities in relation to expected results. Managing and sharing knowledge
- Keeps abreast of new developments in own field of competence and creates opportunities for knowledge management initiatives.
- Shares knowledge and learning willingly, and proactively seeks to learn from the experiences of others.
- Puts new learning into practice and draws on diverse sources of ideas and inspiration.
- Contributes to the identification of improvements to work processes and assists in implementing them.
- Accepts personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of work.
- Takes ownership of all responsibilities within own role and honours commitments to others and to the Organization.
- Operates in compliance with organizational regulations and rules.
- Accepts and gives constructive criticism; acknowledges and corrects mistakes and apply lessons learned for improvement.
- Presents information using language and sequence of ideas that is easy for recipients to understand.
- Adapts communication to the recipient’s needs, asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication.
- Encourages others to share their views, using active listening to demonstrate openness and to build understanding of different perspectives.
- Listens carefully and genuinely to the views and positions of others; acts on received information.
Notes Interested applicants will have to submit their resume and cover letter by email to [email protected] before the 17 April 2019 23h59, with the subject of the email being “Application DTM Assistant Buea – [Name + Family name]”.
Only applications that respect the above guidelines will be considered.