Credit Agents at Unity Cooperative Society (UNICS) Plc Professionnel3 months ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 50 vues
Unity Co-operative Society (UNICS Plc) is a Microfinance Institution created on the 15th of January 2000. Among other conventional financial products like savings accounts and current accounts, UNICS Plc has invested a lot in the development of value added services like Automated Teller Machines and the sale of Bank Cards, Online Banking, SMS Banking, Virtual Private Network, and many others. For the past 19 years UNICS Plc has been able to position herself as one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Cameroon with well-developed products tailored to the needs of the public.
To reinforce the Credit Team, UNICS Plc is seeking applications from suitable candidates who are ready to work in any of the Regions hosting our Branches within the National territory. We are looking for CREDIT AGENTS who can make a difference in the experience of our customers by empowering them through social and commercial loans and other financial products and services.
The position requires someone who is a good marketer, who can analyze and recommend the best credit products to clients and someone with attention to detail and loan portfolio management.
Responsibilities and Duties not limited to:
Ø Marketing and Sales: Prospect and secure new client portfolios for the institution through marketing outreach. Be able to cross sell other products/services to enhance the customer’s experience in UNICS Plc.
Ø Making Decisions and Solving Problems: Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the requirements required of each client (borrower).
Ø Processing/Analyzing Information (Data): Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, and/or verifying information to identify and recommend products that meets the customer’s needs and the organization’s lending guidelines.
Ø Recovery and Follow up: Use legal and tactful measures to monitor, follow up and recover from customers who witnessed business failures or those of bad fate.
Ø Portfolio Management: Review active and delinquent loan files each day to maintain and ensure repayment for healthy facilities, undertake and propose actions to improve delinquent cases.
Ø Objective: Utilize professional judgment to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization.
Ø Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Ø Reporting: Preparing reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually as the need may arise in a sequential and concise manner on activities, difficulties, actions and recommendations.
Qualifications and skills:
- Have at least three (3) years of practical experience in credit management. Experience in credit Management in a Financial Institution shall be an added advantage.
- Have at least a Bachelors Degree in marketing, management, Banking & Finance, Economics or Accounting. Experience in Legal issues related to the management of various types of guarantees and recovery as a whole shall equally be an added advantage.
- Impeccable integrity and morality check.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to details and a mind for numbers.
- A personality that is self motivating, engaging, positive, result driven and posses the maturity and personality to command respect.
- Exceptional ability to communicate in English and French verbally and in writing.
- Able to work in a team fostered environment.
- Good working knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Have a valid driving licence.
If you have what it takes to be a CREDIT AGENT, please submit ONLY your Motivation Letter