3 months ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 28 vues
Salaire: -- FCFA
Commercial Finance and Net Revenue Analyst
The Commercial Finance & NRM Analyst will:
- Participate in the development and implementation of commercial finance and NRM strategies through partnering with other functions (marketing, commercial, etc.).
- Support the delivery of NRM workshops to share findings, gain input, and drive decision making.
- Understands the volume, price and mix drivers of NSV growth, using VMPC tools.
- Participate in performance management forums and makes recommendations to course correct as needed
- Partner with commercial planning/ finance/ marketing function to deliver robust AOP plans that will meet the price/mix targets
- Guide other team members on NRM analytics to make holistic recommendations to deliver NRM targets.
- Complete consumer price ladders and value chain analysis for priority SKUSs/ brands/ categories/ channels.
- Estimate the impact on the Diageo P&L, customer/ distributor margins, and market share of pricing recommendations and monitor execution.
- Uses shopper insights to optimise pricing, price/pack architecture of existing formats and sensible pricing discount slopes on various pack sizes/ formats.
- Identifies promo opportunities based on M&E analysis.
- Understand and develop proposals to allocate trade investment across channels and customers based on customer segmentation, NSV size and strategic importance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University/College degree in Finance – Management accounting – CIMA/CA beneficial.
- Graduate degree in business and other discipline that requires quantitative knowledge.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years working experience in a finance analyst role in a multinational environment, with:
- Strong Financial/Management Accounting/Reporting/Controlling experience.
- Experience of Business Partnering with commercial & marketing stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the end to end value chains creation process.
- Analytical skills: must be able to synthesize marketing and commercial information to draw insights and actionable recommendations (e.g., structure the problem, collect data, identify issues, and present results)
- Communication skills: able to interact/articulate ideas in a clear and convincing manner.
- Prior experience of working in a commercial finance role will be an added advantage.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience of working with an ERP system (SAP FI/CO modules & BW)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills
BARRIERS TO SUCCESS
- Poor attention to details
- Poor organizational skills
- Lack of analytical skills
- Inability to influence stakeholders
- Lack of commercial and financial depth
Note: Vous devez être identifié avant de poster une note.