COMMERCIAL ANALYST Professionnel2 months ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 40 vues
- Reports To: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Location: Douala, Cameroon
- Job level: 10C
The Commercial Analyst will report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). He/she will provide analysis and support that the senior operating team will use to take b.iness decisions, drive the group fortvard, and increase shareholder value.
- Financial modelling and analysis to support commercial and investment decisions
- Forecasting sales figures / Evaluating sales performance
- Preparing yearly budge. & periodic forecas.
- Preparing monthly business unit's performance indicators and advise directors and business stakeholders on business tren. and needed actions plans
- Distributing monthly KPI information
- Supporting business performance analysis and auditing processes
Key Performance Indicators
- Give financial advice to directors, managers and other executives
- Perform evaluation & analysis and present reports that help the company to remain competitive in the business market
- Improve upon existing processes and create new models for business dealings
- Very advanced excel and financial modelling skils: - sensitivity analysis, - look up tables, - comparison analysis, - DCF and returns analysis, - tables and graph analysis and interpretation
- Excellent commtmication ski., in oral and written forrnats
- Excellent presentation skills: preparing sound presentations and delivering to executive committee of to clients
- Experience in contract structure, interpretation and negotiation (lead role in this not expected)
- Fluent English and French
- 3 to years in a role linked to business planning, business analysis and/or financial statements preparation (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashilow), DCF and returns analysis, tables and graph analysis and interpretation
- Degree/ mastees in accounting, Finance, MBA Training / Computerization and software skills with a strong experience.
- Prior experience in Telecommunications sector / Tower business
- Three to five years in a role linked to Accounting, Finance, Business Planning & Reporting, Financial statements preparation
- Advanced user skills on MS Excel and PowerPoint
Send your CVs to [email protected] with the subject "Commercial Analyst CMR."