AFM Manager at Bia Group Professionnel2 months ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 39 vues
Salaire: -- FCFA
Customer Relations & Business Development:
- Develop sales of parts and service in its territories, and is responsible to reach sales target in term of turnover and gross margins in his region
- Monitors and analyses customer satisfaction and takes the appropriate corrective actions.
- Organizes the prospection for new customers.
- Participates in negotiations during major events (contracts, tenders, complaints, …) with customers.
- Provides support to Equipment Sales activities, focusing on being a solution provider (service contracts, …).
- Manage and supervise field and workshop activities (workshop, rebuild center and external interventions)
- Organize the work over the department, manage the activity and the workload of the team.
- Monitors all Product Support and Warranty activities being the point of contact of the Hub and the PSG department, for improvements (when and where needed) and new implementations (tools, processes )
Processes and IT Tools:
- Contributes to develop standard processes and procedures, KPIs and guidelines, and is responsible for the implementation at Hub level
- Ensures the good implementation and utilization of company’s IT tools (SAP, …) within A/M organization.
Organization & Resources Management:
- Ensures that qualified technical resources are in number according to the needs.
- Sets up development and training plans in conjunction with HR.
- Manages his team by coaching, leading and challenging as per company values.
- Supports and supervises his subordinates in the establishment of the adequate organization and application of BIA processes & procedures.
- Is responsible of the implementation and coordination of QHSE procedures for After Market activities
EDUCATION & EXPERTISE
- Master degree in mechanical OR engineering field.
- Minimum 7 years of supervisory experience related to After-Sales processes.
- Proven technical knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions.
- Proven experience of working with ERP (eg: SAP) is a plus
- Fluent in English and French
- Customer Focus
- Result orientation
- Planning & organizing
Note: Vous devez être identifié avant de poster une note.