11 Project Officers for Case Management Professionnel1 month ago - Emplois & Formations - Douala - 31 vues
A Development Organization is seeking qualified, experienced and highly motivated Project Officers for Case Management who will provide technical support and to local organizations implementing community-based project activities in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work serving OVC and their caregivers. You will work closely with the Zonal Lead and other project staff to support local organizations to use a family-centered, strengths-based case management approach to ensure project participants receive high quality direct services and referrals based on their needs. Direct services include but are not limited to adherence counselling, educational support, household economic strengthening, positive parenting, adolescent services, early childhood development, WASH and nutrition. Your thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
Positions are based in YAOUNDE (02), DOUALA (02), BUEA (01), BAMENDA (01), BERTOUA (01), NGAOUNDERE (01), MAROUA (01), GAROUA (01) and GAROUA BOULAI (01) and are contingent to funding
•Support the coordination and ensure the quality implementation of all case management, direct services, and referral activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
•Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences;
• Assist in the development of capacity strengthening plans for based on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations related to case management, referrals and direct services and coordinate capacity strengthening activities for local partners, including training facilitation, mentoring and coaching to ensure effective impact.
•Support accountability through assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools. • •Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Public Health, Nursing, or in the field of Social Work would be a plus.
• Minimum of 4 years of work experience in project support.
• Knowledge or prior experience in social services, household economic strengthening, HIV, early childhood development, adolescent services, and/or WASH and nutrition is strongly preferred.
• Experience implementing and/or monitoring PEPFAR OVC programs is a plus.
• Experience in facilitation, participatory action planning and/or community engagement required.
• Experience in capacity strengthening of staff and partners preferred.
• Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
• Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Critical thinking and strong logical reasoning skills.
• Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgments.
• Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members.
• Ability to motivate partners and stakeholders to achieve shared objectives.
• Ability to coordinate multiple work flows with different stakeholders simultaneously.
• Training and facilitation skills.
• Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
• Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented.
• Fluency in French, Professional Proficiency in English required.
Required Travel: Up to 25% travel.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Application files including: Cover letter and CV, 3 References, and copies of relevant supporting documents to the application should be forwarded to:
The Resident Representative
PO Box 1851, Yaoundé – Cameroon or by email to: [email protected] specifying “Project Officer +Zone Chosen “in the e-mail subject line
Closing date: September 13th, 2019 at 3 pm; Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the agency safeguarding Policy (specific topics).